Sunday, September 17, 2006

these are the questions i ask myself



jonsantos (12:04:56 PM): what are you doing right at this second?
angelica (12:05:02 PM): ummmm
angelica (12:05:08 PM): i was about to write in my blogger-ness
jonsantos (12:05:39 PM): I'm looking at your blog right now
jonsantos (12:05:44 PM): can you blog me in there
angelica (12:05:46 PM): sure
jonsantos (12:05:51 PM): sweet
angelica (12:05:54 PM): what would you like me to say
jonsantos (12:06:22 PM): I was just about to blog then the epitomy of sexiness, Jon Santos, IMed me.
angelica (12:06:31 PM): gotcha
angelica (12:06:33 PM): anything else?
jonsantos (12:06:43 PM): that's about it
angelica (12:06:51 PM): lol okay
jonsantos (12:06:57 PM): =)

hahaa .. so anyways, part of my entry is dedicated to the self-proclaimed, "epitome of sexiness," the new alum of rutgers himself, jon santos. hehehe

but anyways, so week 2 of school is down, and here i am, still alive. but now, damn, i'm pretty exhausted .. i had my first few set of little exams/quizzes .. and i'm just hoping that i didn't seriously fck them up. it rained for half the week .. which kind of put in a downer -- especially when i have soggy pants because the rain is pouring like a mother and my pants are too long which leads them to dip into the ugly puddles of school. we got our shiny labcoats from our ceremony, and i have to admit, it puts a little bit of motivation and kind of brings to life everything that we've all been vigorously studying for. and of course, you know me, i'm a sucker for anything personalized with my name on it. woooooo .. it's almost like being in a sorority. joke .. i'm trying to find time to do things that aren't pharmacy related, but it's starting to feel in vain especially since everyday i come home and i'm ass tired .. too tired to do anything properly. i fall asleep by 11:30! i haven't done that since i was a freshman in highschool! lols. but i think i had a change in body clock this weekend because i took naps in the middle of the day which leads me to staying awake later. and i'm surprised that i actually look at notes at night .. maybe it's because i'm secretly freaking out that i'm going to fail. hmmmm .. i hope i still have time for fun ..
yesterday, i was having pretty much a half-crappy/half-really good day .. retail therapy tends to make me feel better than i usually do. and i can never resist comfortable weird colored sneakers. though, now i have to invest in something awkwardly green. like olive green. do i know how to rock something olive green? along with a wonderful timepiece purchased by my m-o-m. i don't even want to wear it now because it's so pretty. it's actually partially my birthday gift and my mom said not to wear it until my birthday .. that seems likely .. i was saving the pretty timepiece for a special occasion .. but i doubt i'll have any of those in the near future .. my birthday is still 3 months away. but for now, it's finally getting sunny and warm again .. it's almost like it's summer coming back to give me one last goodbye. but i don't mind .. it's time to wear longsleeves again and sweats and you know, jeans every other day.
i have a feeling this entry is going to be really short .. even though it has the possibility to be longer than anyone would expect .. but part of me feels like this part of me that's currently under stress needs to be kept to myself .. or just between a select few people. sometimes i forget how public things can get when i post stuff on the internet .. that's usually how drama starts, and i'm too old to be involved in such unncessary stress. gillian tells me that i need to learn to keep things in, yeah .. i'm getting to be good at that, i guess, although it does leave me in a vulnerable place at times. i guess there are just those types of problems that no one really knows how to cure .. and you either learn to live with it or get over it or maybe eventually it'll just go away.. and i'm not sure if school is really the best remedy for this.. but what can i do .. hey, at least it keeps my mind off of things. i feel like i need another vacation, and i need to get out of new jersey again. if only i had time to go up to the city.. especially since it's free for students to go next week. well, i guess this is the end of my mindless ramble. until next time when i actually have coherent and flowing comprehendable thoughts.

<3 to:
bestfriend jackie; hehe .. i'm gonna go get the super dry ice from home depot and ship it to you like they do in the choco milk commercial. =)
joe aka jopapa; hey man, i don't like soggy pants. but next time, i will wear my cut up sweats.