Thursday, August 24, 2006

get loose -- do the magic robot

wow, so i've actually been putting off writing in my blog -- i was going to do it yesterday, and then i was going to do it this morning, but in the end, since i don't really feel like watching anything on tv, and since summer is coming to a close, and since i've been doing a lot of thinking .. yeah, now is a pretty good time to be writing up everything that's been going on in my life. less than a week ago my best friend in the universe jackie came over from arizona to visit me and come and play in the tri-state area. oh man, it was way way way too much fun.. she only stayed a week-ish and we went everywhere. we went to rutgers, point pleasant, menlo, woodbridge, the city 2 days in a row [AND we didn't get lost walking around by ourselves on friday!!] and we went to atlantic city too. now that we're older we're able to go more places and do more exciting things than when she first came.. even though when she first came back after 5 years we still had a bomb ass time doing absolutely nothing in edison. when she was here, it was like going on a second vacation! YES! =) even though i live in the tri-state area i rarely have the opportunity to go up to the city and act like a tourist. heck, i've never even been to the empire state building or the statue of liberty. yeah, i know, i'm lame. i swear, she is one of the most awesome-est people ever. i don't know if there is any other person that i could cruise down the street with blasting benny benassi and doing the magic robot with. or any other person who could help me grow and be more fashion forward. ahhhh, i miss her bunches; i can't wait for part 3 of our amazing adventures. and hopefully, maybe, just maybe -- one day, i'll be able to go out there to the desert to have some more fun and crazy adventures. when i look at us, as the years go by i see how different we are -- but i think that's what makes our friendship the best. i learn so much from her and i don't know if anyone understands my way of thinking like she does. anyways, enough of this mushy-ing around, here are some interesting moments in our adventures told in -- day-to-day random moments. with picture form! YAY!



shopping at target is awesome! and so is eating white castle mmmmmm. i heart tshirt dresses and mad sushi from u-yees.

"are you stalking me?"
"your mans'friend said you looked nice!"



nothing beats getting bodyslammed by the new jersey shore with my best friend.

"are you ready! i didn't come here just to look at it!"
[runs to the water]
woooosh!

later that night while hanging out with brian and mary:
"hey, can we pick up a jew?"
also, doing the magic robot down 27. yes!



image shots are such a throwback. plus, my bestfriend did lots of damage at woodbridge. thanks to gian for being a great personal shopper aka bag holder. ^_^



new york is beautiful this time of year

jackie loves shopao and when we took the shopaos home from chinatown it could have been like;
"gie, where's the shopao?"
jackie goes, glurp! :does glurping hand motion:
"mom, jackie ate all of them."
hehe, joke! =) it didn't really happen.

soho and noho and chinatown are wonderful. and so is the subway!
and h&m with the peer pressure to buy stuffs. "do it!"
and my utility belt aka cell phone which i accidentally kind of scratched! :sadness:
and my boyfriend and his manpurse .. nyahaha `;D he is the best-est. he went with us around to the beachy and to the city. awwww how sweet. =)
"he doesn't want to sit next to you tita!"


my 2 favorite commuters-for-the-day



the gug was amazing


and so was not getting lost .. we so know how to get around by ourselves .. hehehe



that gummy snake was bigger than her face


ah yes, the beauty of atlantic city ^_^

oh man, i love the disney sponsored anime movie howl's moving castle.
i love sophie
and i love the turnip head! oh man! i love the turnip head.

and then jackie left on sunday morning and there was chaos at the airport! oh man! and with her departure from dirty jersey, it was like my summer was coming to a close. i can't believe how fast my summer went -- even though going to school during your vacation kind of takes away the purpose of it, i'm glad it gave me something to do. i really felt like i learned a whole lot this summer .. moreso than i did last year .. and when i turn 20, i can definitely say that it'll feel a lot different than when i turned 19. as i come to the end of my 20th year of life and come to the close of 2 decades gone by, i think it'll be a turning point for me. already, at the end of this summer, i feel a whole lot different than i did last year. probably because so much has happened for me in such a short amount of time. sure, i should credit it much to the arrival of something called a "boyfriend" .. because i never thought i would be involved in a relationship during my college career, especially one who shared such random qualities with my ex. one time in my life, back when i was trying to get over my ex-boyfriend, and before i got to college, i wished that i could find someone who was kind of like my ex, except 100 times better. and i think i found that in charles. okaaayyy, i know you think i'm getting all mushy on you. so the main point is, that i finally realize that change in me. i hope it's for the better rather than the worse, but i know a change definitely happened this summer. i sure will miss my lazy days and lack of stress .. school is coming and i know it's coming with a vengeance. just like my acne .. ahhhhhh, someone get me some cream or something. lol. my skin has been pretty bad lately .. i think it's because it's summer .. but only time can tell about that one. or maybe, it's hormones. you know what causes hormones ..

imbalances in people's systems! =P

anyways, that is the end of my entry! i wish i had more to say, but nothing that is too serious or really substantial .. lol

go and do the magic robot yeah boy!

<3 to my best friend jackie for being the only one to give me a shoutout! she is the best!