Sunday, August 21, 2005

black eyed peas -- don't lie

hello everyone ! well it is like 1 am in the morning and since i just ate at midnight i still have to digest. i'm sleepy but not all at the same time .. it's kind of weird. haha. anyways .. i thought that since i have this time i should start working on a new entry because everytime i visit my site i get a little sad when i read what i wrote. lol. but i don't want to erase it because that's how i felt at that time in the place etc. etc.. lol.
but to revise, my parents aren't as bad as i made them seem, i guess sometimes i just get a little frustrated and all .. i know every person does with their parents.. especially if you're the only one like me. but my parents are great .. and all the crap they give me is only because they love me. haha. and i guess i do get to go out .. even if it's just a little. haha. and when i say stupid stuff it's okay because they understand. haha. bottom line is, my parents are the greatest. sometimes my friends ask me, why don't i rebel and stuff so that maybe i would go out more and act like other people in my condition do. and i guess like sometimes it's really hard for me to like rebel and stuff because i have too much honor and respect for my parents and i don't like to get anyone mad, i try to be the nicest person ever so everyone is happy. and plus, a lot of kids my age died recently around where i live [one was a girl i was friends with and she was a year younger than me] and i don't ever want to rebel and then something bad like that happens because i know that my parents would be crushed and stuff like that and i don't want them to go through any more pain to raise me than they already did. haha. so yeah, that's what i mean. =)

but anyways, on to happier news, i got to go to chloe's sweet sixteen! yeay chloe! sometimes i wish i was a cotillion whore when i was younger .. i wish i was in like a lil more cotillions back in the day. maybe like 1 more. haha. but anyways, it was fun, i love watching people do the cool dances, and it was like all sooped up and everything with such a sooped up super cool modern and stuffs and even light up corsages ! wow man. lol. thanks for letting me come chloe! =)

the beautiful chloe after rockin the modern. yeehaw!


lovely mae in her long awaited modern clothes. with strings. haha

and then the next day my cousin casie got married ! yeee ! so i went to the wedding and of course it just had to be a mafia affair lols [yeah we took that picture on the right in my info at casie's wedding haha] and it was fun ! i like getting to go out of state.
it was cute that they had this pic that said 'thanks for making us brothers' of casie's son and matt's [her husband] son. awwww .. every time i go to weddings i think about my own, and how i wanna plan it, and then i realize that i'm too young and i still have to find a groom. darn !
which reminds me, i saw this really cute guy at the old navy in hudson waterway commons strip mall [or something. haha] in edgewater, new jersey! yes! across the hudson river from manhattan! he was working the morning shift today [well yesterday, because it was august 20th haha] and he was fixing the jeans in the front of the store. and he was wearing glasses! ohhh man if you're reading this cute boy please leave me a comment. =) [he he]

and then, well, that's the end of my blog. i think i'll update it more when i can think more straight. haha.
oh yeah! especially for you by MYMP was my jam first. lol. forreals, because i am a TFC addict and i was rockin to that song before everyone else here in middlesex county! yeah that's right! lol. so yeah! boo ya!
and six flags was fun, just in case you were wondering. haha. and no i didn't ride kingda ka. lol.

oh ! one more thing!

added to my collection .. asics onitsuka tigers.. mmm.

ooooh i love these. haha. i think i've found a new sneaker to love. i mean i still love dunks but they're slowly getting played out because everyone wants to be cool and wear them. but who wears tiger shoes, hmmmm? yeah i thought so. plus, some cool dunks don't come in women's sizes and if they do they're in hong kong! oh geeee .. lol. well that's about it. okay peeeeeace ..

and and and !
shoutouts go to ::
christine -- i <3 you! our adventures are super fun. =)
phananh -- lol, that would be funny.. paying people to chill for me. pharmacy.. weee!
tim -- our party's gonna be the best. lols !
mary -- nitro does make me happy. haha.

and a special one goes out to my best friend jackie. because she's the best. period. =)