Thursday, June 30, 2005

new layout ! wooohoo!

bling bling hey dudes ! well this is my new layout .. i thought it was time for a change .. hehe. it took me so long to do the damn thing .. took me like an entire morning ! haha. and it's still not perfect to me .. but i guess they say no one's perfect .. and for the most part i'm happy with my layout just the way it is. hehe. the necklace in my layout is the one i got from borgata when i met ja rule =) and through many minutes and seconds of playing with my digi cam and uploading and resizing and coloration you have the image you see up there. cool huh? photoshop makes all my ugly pics look better ahahaha. but anywhoos .. i just love personalized jewelry. haha. for my last spending spree i blew off all my money and bought myself this personalized bracelet. haha. i think it's this season's angelica's personalized jewelry. lol. even though it was like so last season. damn i'm always behind the times. oh wells ! at first i was like, damn, this shit's too big .. but i wore it a couple of days and now i love it.. it fits big and i love it. haha. crazy me maybe i'll get another one but this time a different color with a different name. maybe my last name. lol. i wanted me+the mafia girls to get it .. so we can be like hell yeah this is our mafia .. lol. well maybe one day when i chill with them we'll all get it done. but shit .. i remember .. me and jackie are planning to go to the philippines next year .. i have to save my money ! lol. my broke ass is not going to get there for free. haha. so that was my last purchase .. my piggy bank is now the angelica vacation fund. haha. i think i have like 50 bucks in there. which pays for like .. 2% of my plane ticket. haha ! and plus i told bestfriend that my goal is to get on filipino television. so .. anyone wanna help a girl out? lols. i'll love you for life :) promise!

qpids cast screenshot so anyways .. i'm still watching my favorite TFC show QPiDs .. and already we're in another heartbreak night. lol. for some reason i'm not as scurred as before .. probably because i realized that they kicked off my favorite love team. lol. [hey ! i even wrote a whole entry on them! haha] plus my new fave carla&janus [yo CF got me believin! haha. C&J all the way ! =)] is in the safe zone .. of course .. they're the best! haha. yup i'm the cool doode who took a picture of her own tv to get that pic. hahahahha .. don't laugh! you know you'd do it too `;P but that's the cutest picture i seen of the whole cast so yeah. [i wish i could take a cute picture like that with my loveteam and my friends! haha. but half of us don't have people. lol. ] i love it how the fans of QPiDs got this whole like underground society goin on .. man it's so cool. =) and i'm like part of it all .. joining like 1309182031 forums. lol. but i'm proud to say that i'm a certified CQA .. so ha! =) can't get any better than that. and plus .. the qpids peeps are so cool they even post up in the forums. lol. plus, isn't that qpids bear so adorable? lol. i wish that one day they'd like do some junks on him. he/she/it's so cute. haha. the best part of qpids! the bear. lol. i just love how it dances all the time. and when you do something funny or dumb it laughs @ you! haha. and during heartbreak night it cries. but anyways .. so yeah. guess i'll just have to see tomorrow who gets kicked off .. well whoever ! sorry ! lol. don't worry you still have a lot of fans. =) and the bear loves you too. :) which reminds me .. happy anniversary mom&dad! because without this loveteam there would be no angelica. lol.


well this weekend is 4th of july weekend .. wonder what i'll be doing to celebrate. haha. wish i could be going to atlantic city or the beach or something .. or see the fireworks in new york! one of these days i'm gonna have to get up and do that. haha. but anyways .. for now i'm just gonna .. well .. ask my mom and dad. lol. hope i do something fun .. hope i see some fireworks .. lol. well til next time homies .. peeeeeeace + GOD bless =)

shoutout time!
bestfriend jackie -- for always leaving me comments =)
CF -- for being the best qpidsblog mod ever ! :)
marielle -- for leaving me an annonymous comment lol. and yes, if i could, i would. haha
aya -- for dropping by my blog! hi! =)