Monday, July 11, 2005

ang's fun filled july

well hello everyone! it's july and well i was so happy that july would come because i thought that i would finally have lots and lots of stuff to do. unfortunately my hip hop class was canceled .. due to insufficient enrollment! [i bet you only me and christine were the only people who registered. haha] and i don't know if i want to take a different class or just get my money back .. i mean come on, $25 is a lot of money .. dammit maybe i'll just fckin dance somewhere else. i saw there was an ad for breakdancing classes and heck -- i'm gonna do that. lol. well .. we'll see. =)

anyways .. so far i finally have stuff i did to share with all of you -- lol, with anyone who's willing to read about my life, i swear it's so boring sometimes. but oh wells .. i make the best of it, because i like being able to just do my thing for the summer. now how many times have i said that in my blog. .. bwahaha .. but anyways ! so since we last left my dear people .. nothing really much has been going on! well .. 4th of july weekend i went to atlantic city with my parents .. it was so nice that day and who doesn't love going to the outlets. =) well we were walking around, and you know, we needed to eat something, so i convinced my parents that we should eat in johnny rockets .. because i wanted a milkshake .. ahahaha. ironically i didn't even have a milkshake. =P but anyways, it was such a fun atmosphere in there .. 50's old school soda shops .. i miss the one i went to in san francisco long time ago -- in cali they even had rollerskating waitresses. haha. but still, johnny rockets was fun .. even my ketchup was happy .. lol .. everyone was so nice and the waitresses were awesome because they were freaking multi-tasking everything.. and they danced to donna summer's "last dance." i love that song. i guess that's as far as a vacation that i can get .. AC is pretty cool .. i wish i could go with some of my friends .. because sometimes my mom and dad wanna gamble and shit and well i just wanna walk in the boardwalk. i can't wait for that big ass mall there to finish .. damn i'm gonna have a ball in there. even if i don't buy anything. lol. well anyways..

my nanay+tatay's padasal [on my mom's side] was last saturday .. it was pretty cool .. and the latest that i ever came to it. haha. as jackie would say -- 'remember your latin roots pinay.' lol. =) dearest christine, gillian, and nicole came .. out of the invitation of my mom's heart .. i was surprised when she asked me to invite them -- and happy too, because they sure put the spice up in the party. lol. cousin alvin was there too.. along with adrian and the rest of his family .. man my cousin's.. one of kind. haha. i just realized that i don't have a picture of his oh-so-handsome face [LOL =P] in my camera. but anyways .. it makes me laugh that i think everytime he comes and meets my friends he manages to hit on all of them. i think. well .. he didn't really talk to all of them yet. but still .. he did compliment me and them and said that at least we are all pretty. .. lol. anyways, the padasal went like usual.. too much food ["look! there they go again! wow! there's so much food here!" haha] and random people that i never seen in my life that show up. and the usual "nako! ang laki ng anak mo! ganda-ganda! what year are you now? wow! college! what is your course? wow! pharmacy! that's good!" i bet i must have heard that at least 5 times that day. but i got to enjoy in the sunshine, walking around edison a little bit, and be thankful that gillian came because she's so gracious and offered to do the reading at the traditional mass while all of my [ahem] cousins refuse and make me do it. if it wasn't for gil i bet i would have to read everything. thanks so much gil =) and oh! next year if the mass is anticipated i'm gonna stay home. either that or please reverend father say the mass for the patay. lol. and then, chilled out some more, stuffed our faces as much as we could, and then played pictionary. damn! that game is fun. haha. there really should be a pictionary party .. i've never been so into a game for a long time. haha. you can really find out about people when you play board games -- how competitive they are, how they think, and especially with pictionary you can find out how well you click with people. like sometimes other people guess really fast what another is thinking. it's wicked -- i guess you just have to see it to believe it. lol. and then i just stayed over while everyone left .. every year i manage to stay the latest every year .. prolly because my mom's the coolest -- cooking her famous palabok and holding down the house while everyone else entertains and junks. iono what we are going to do when it is time for my generation to carry on the tradition -- it's gonna be crazy, and most likely catered. haha. ate said that i have to learn how to make my mom's palabok since it's like famous in our family and all. what's ironic is my mom is the one who cooks it and i'm the only one who doesn't eat it. haha. but for the most part, it was a fun party. so yeay. =) here's some more pics --

me bored

leftovers!

my mom

.. and dad. notice their different styles in taking care of business. lol.

mary advertising some liquor. ahahah.

and then when i got home i wasn't sleepy .. and i decided to play around with my camera. and got these cool pictures. if you can tell me what it says i'll give you a prize `;D



and well .. that's about it. ^_^ hope you liked my entry full of pictures. haha. i'll post some more later. so stay tuned!



and one more thing !

shoutouts go to::
aya -- lol, yup i'm really a fan. =)
gliza -- haha yeah i saw janus yoyosi.. lols! thanks for the compliment!
mae -- my sexy anak .. ahahaha. yes we will definitely hang out for sure.
christine -- i'm glad you like my bling bling =D
jackie -- ahahaha yeah true that! =)