Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2007 recap, however late!

The 2007 Survey
Did you change in 2007?:I think so .. I feel older and wiser now lol
What was the best moment of 2007?:my 21st birthday, yay!
Did you fall in love in 2007?:I am always falling in love everyday with Charles [i know i'm corny shut up =)]
Did your life change in 2007?:It changes a little everyday, but with school harder, yes
Will you remember 2007 as a good or bad year?:I think it was both, but I'm gonna say it was better instead of worse
Bests of 2007
Song?:Because of You - Ne-Yo
Album?:probably Ne-Yo's album, Alicia Keys' album
Concert?:hahaha .. I didn't go to any but Hanna Montana was bananas LOL
TV show?:OMG ummmm Las Vegas, OMG!!! I KNOW! HOW IT'S MADE! THAT'S MY SHOW
Movie?:Transformers!
Book?:I don't know, Pharmacotherapy? LOL
Video Game?:Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party!
Fashion Trend?:Opaque Tights and Flats
New Craze?:? I would say Wii but it came out in 2006 lol
Worsts of 2007
Song?:Personally I think soulja boy is pretty dumb
Album?:the corny ones
Artist?:Britney Spears .. just a hot mess!
Movie?:Well if they sucked I didn't see them LOL
Book?:I don't read books anymore LOL
Tv Show?:Tila Tequila's show!
Fashion Trend?:UGGS WITH EVERYTHING, I HATE UGGS
Latest Craze?:?
Random 2007 Questions
What concerts did you see?:None, =(
What memories were the best?:Memories with Charles and my bff buddies for life .. oh and work memories! and and .. my 21st birthday, and random jokes in school, eating at U-yees, etc etc
How were the holidays in 2007?:lame! Christmas was lame, no one came, and New Year's was even more lame! SUPER LAME!
Did you keep your new years resoulution?:I don't think I really made any .. Sam and I tried to be the Pussycat Dolls .. Charles thinks I'm a pussycat doll .. so maybe? ahahahahha
Do you have any regrets about 2007?:Just the fact that I probably could have done better in school .. what else is new lol
Who were your celebrity crushes in 2007?:Shia Labeouf, umm, Josh Duhamel, David Beckham hehe
What celebrities were you so sick of in 2007?:Britney and Paris hands down
Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend in 2007?:Charles! the amazing super deluxe tall guy! my favorite!!!
Did you go to a prom in 2007?:I had a halfway done formal, does that count?
Did you graduate anything in 2007?:nope, i wish!
Was your heart broken in 2007?:I had my days
Did you loose any friends in 2007?:Well I lost contact with a bunch of people because of school
Did you discover a new hobby in 2007?:DDR and some other stuff .. teehee
Did you make any new friends?:School friends! Work friends!
Did you conquer any fears?:Yep .. fear of going out late lol
Did you move somewhere new in 2007?:Nope!
What were your favorite inside jokes of 2007?:Oh man, so many! But the best one is SEXY TIME! and AFFECTION, AFFECTION!
Did you aquire any new nicknames in 2007?:not really
How was the summer of 2007?:pretty good! but i worked most of the time
What song best describes your 2007?:Beautiful Girls -- Sean Kingston
Take this survey Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site