Friday, December 21, 2007

rock the casbah

so usually i'd be on time with the whole writing my entry for my birthday [fyi i'm really writing this on dec. 22] but since i went down to AC for my birthday, i kind of didn't have the time to bust out the laptop and write some things. a lot of things were going on like 12093812098 different ways .. and even though there were a lot of things that i could have done to be more .. efficient with planning, i wouldn't have changed a thing for my birthday. it was one of the best days of my life, spent with some of the people i love the most in this world. sure i was woozy and dizzy feeling, and achy, and my stomach aches from something, and i spent part of it in tears, and part of it in chunks.. it was a big day for me. i loved it.

yes, i know 21 comes with a reputation, and a responsibility in some ways, because i don't have an excuse that i usually use to not go to events and get-togethers for the 21 and over crowd. but then again, just because i am this age doesn't mean that the bar scene thing is really for me .. after all -- that woozy feeling? really not the best feeling. i think i was smiling and such with woozyness because i was just so happy it was my birthday lol. but really being woozy isn't fun!

anywhoots, my 21st birthday was really a day to remember. i'd post a lot of intricate details here but i think they're best left unsaid. and if you really want to know what happened, you'd have to ask me in person. lol.

it's true that they say you have to have bad times to realize the good times, because i certainly realized one of the best times.

i don't know what else to say .. but i could at least leave you with some pictures ..