Thursday, December 21, 2006

mojo dojo // go shorty it's your birthday

"kristine" (10:25:23 PM): HEY U!!!
"kristine" (10:25:26 PM): HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!
angelica (10:25:43 PM): HEY!
angelica (10:25:49 PM): THANKS KRISTE I HEART YOU!
"kristine" (10:25:45 PM): i was like to my friend
"kristine" (10:25:46 PM): OMG
"kristine" (10:25:48 PM): WHAT DAY IS IT TODAY
"kristine" (10:25:49 PM): lol
"kristine" (10:25:57 PM): and im like SHIT I GOTTA TELL MY FRIEND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

nicole (10:22:39 PM): happy birthday ang!
angelica (10:23:14 PM): thanks nicole! =)
nicole (10:23:26 PM): how's it being 20?
nicole (10:23:27 PM): lol.

Juliet (10:26:03 PM): happy birthdayyyy!
angelica (10:26:26 PM): THANKS!
angelica (10:26:28 PM): =)

ian (11:14:50 PM): hey you
ian (11:14:53 PM): happy birthday!
angelica (11:15:18 PM): thanks ian! =)

so of course, today was my birthday! =) and, of course, it goes without saying, that write a little entry in my blog for my birthday! ^_^ now .. let's do it in delightful survey form! =)

Happy Birthday Survey
About the Bday Girl
Today's Date:december 21, 2006
How old did you turn?:i turned 20!
How old do you feel?:i feel like, 20 .. i guess .. i can't believe i'm this old. lol
Where are you today?:at home, typing up this junks for my blog heeh
Going to do anything special?:well first i took my final exam in pharm care .. boo! then i went to the mall and had ice cream and bought a sweater .. and i had some lovely people over for an intimate gathering filled with a cake shaped like an xmas tree and twister dance dvd .. LOL
With whom?:my mom, dad, charles, christine, mary, brian, gabe, mike, ate, jenna, jeremy, jenn, ninang fely, ninong joven, auntie josie, and uncle arthur .. and gillian in the AM and sam later on getting coldstone at the mall =)
Who was the first to tell you Happy bday today?:why my homie christine, of course!
Do you love this person?:to the MAXXX!
What are they getting for you?:welllll she got me this awesome t-shirt from my FAVE FAVE candy store in NYC!!
The day you were born
What day of the week was it?:ummmm .. sunday? im not sure
Did anything exciting happen that day?:uhhh .. i was born?
Really? Wow give us the story::haha .. i was born in jersey city
How much did you weigh?:as much as an average baby
Who was at the hospital?:my mom, and dad, and the nurses and doctors and my aunts and uncles
Did you already have big brothers/sisters?:nope and i don't have any .. =X
Birthday Wishes
Who is the person you wish could spend your bday with you but they can't?:GILLIAN .. but she is on a hot date today with sean! but it's okie cuz i saw her already =)
What big ticket gift are you wishing for?:nintendo ds lite .. or or or A CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!
What are you going to wish for when you blow out the candles?:i don't even remember making a wish .. i was trying to but i got distracted by my godson. LOL
What is your wish for the coming year?:staying in pharmacy school .. and maintaining my sanity. lol
Yay! its my birthday!!!
Take this survey Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

well, that was my 20th birthday in a nutshell .. not too eventful, and i kind of wanted it that way .. cuz i've been so stressed from school and etc i just wanted to chill at home and wrap presents. lol. anywho .. i better get back to that .. it's almost christmas! yay!




<3 to:
anonymous; thanks for visiting my site again.. from your favorite pimple girl `;P
the homie; thanks for always having my back! i love you to the max! =)
breathing mechanisms of the fish gillian; thanks for leaving me 2 comments! i'm glad you like my entries and my picture with charles that i took in the library =) i hope your hot date was hot hot hot just like your hot red dress and i hope you have a great time in the philippines! =D

p.s. more will be updated later when i put pics and etc. heeh k bye!