Tuesday, April 11, 2006

click click BAM

hiiiiiiiiiii everybody! wow, finally, i can finally update after my 2 weeks of bitch crapness. lol. i was gonna update a while ago but you know, i felt guilty writing a nice long blog when i could be studying. yeah yeah yeah .. but now, i'm going to take a well-deserved break from all of that academia. phew!

so anyways, this past week was pretty bitchin. if you kept up with my xanga, yeah, that's where it said all the shit. lol. the end of lab finally came on wednesday and thursday, and after all the stress from the 12093812093821 lab reports i had to do and the early thursday mornings trying to figure out what chemicals we were going to mess up wasn't so bad after all. once i get the hang of it, lab isn't bad. if i didn't have to write so much shit about it i think i would actually like it. well, i have one more post lab to BS to the max since i didn't form crystals in our benzoin condensation, but oh well. it's so hard to give 2 craps about lab when you take your exam before the last one. lol. but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. i got through my orgo immersion pretty .. err.. okay i guess, i hate it when i study hard for shit and then i get the exam and i'm just like, WHAT.. the FCK .. is this .. wow, it was pretty bad. then my parents scolded me and the computer for spending too much quality time together.. so i ran away from home .. to mary's house, of course. lol. and i learned that social relationships are more important than learning all my formulas. life is not all about books, of course. =) i wish i had more to say about this whole mega examination experience, but i'm really just assed out and happy that it's over. haha. anyways, i have class today, like usual, so the learning continues. haha.

so, besides all the learning and exams, i had some fun junk to go to. and though i have the capacity to say hundreds of thousands of words and tell you a descriptive story, i believe the pictures will speak better for me. haha. so this is where the picture heavy part of my blog comes in. don't worry, i'll be talking along with it. =)

well, friday; was my last debut of this highschool-college era! it was my dear friend nicole's 18th birthday celebration, complete with cotillion and all the works. i'm kind of sad, i missed the waltz part of the cotillion, it's like my favorite dance, but oh wells. i liked their modern best of all.. i guess you never can get tired of 18 kids doing a hip hop dance. again, too bad i couldn't be a cotillion whore .. you know what? i thought of, maybe one day we should have college cotillion. just for fun! hey, you all know you were in one sometime in your life. plus, it all gives us excuses to dress up in formal regalia. who doesn't love that? =) [click to enlarge the pictures ^_^]





the celebrant chillen and cooling down


nicole's baby blue/pink modern


the triple ex's.
what do these 3 lovely ladies have in common? ehhehe.


me and homie always manage to take nice pics together. =)


the other half of our table -- the theme family maderal brothers!
who of course, were gracious enough to take all of our pictures. haha


one of nicole's friends who thought he was cute enough to be in my camera. lol..
i however, look busted in this picture. haha


angelo and i after the festivities


the next day; was my ate's baby shower! wow, i can't believe she's going to have another kid already. lol. i still remember when my godson was born, and how we almost couldn't visit them in the hospital because my mom didn't have photo id and i had to bust out my ghetto plastic school picture id that got us in. yeeeah! but anyways, i felt too young to be at the party, i don't really get what it means to be a new parent, but jenn said that eventually i'd understand.



my godson eating lumpia


me, angelo, mary, and abbygail [ineng] sitting around


jenn's basket with the kick-ass bow i made


yay baby presents


cute!


what a convenient table. lol


and of course, the next day was crap orgo exam, and then yesterday, had more school. i met up with my filipino studies hard-core groupies [wayne, maryann, and ana] and we talked about how we're gonna start a revolution sometime soon. i hope this all works out, and we fulfill wayne's dream of becoming google.. haha.. and make a mark on this planet. it just sucks that the level of interest to get this pushed through only rests within the 4 of us, but i guess, it's better than zero, right? and i realized that this was what college was all about.. meeting people who open up your mind! forreals. sometimes i think i should have majored in sociology. i find it so interesting forreals.

umm, this was basically a picture entry. hahaha. all this stuff going on just makes me feel so tired. lol. this week, i've got practice today, and then it's holy week too. so, yeah, I LOVE GOD! hehe. church, visita iglesia, easter vigil [if we're in the mood] and of course, easter. mmmm .. easter candy .. easter bunnies .. ^_^

til next time, when i have something more important to say. haha

and for my friend joe, here is one of my nostalgic sweet sixteen pictures. haha


featuring my cousin alvin! yeah!


<3 to:
star; aw, thanks! i try my best to be sweet and loving =) haha, yeah, i'm trying to make time for myself now. all those exams were getting to me. thanks for caring!
joe aka jopapa; you're special you awesome KP you, you get 2 props for 2 comments. ^_^ everyone go check out his blogspot. yeeeeeah!
miss marielle; 2 for 2 for you too! ^_^ you sure showed me a good time baby! hehe. next stop -- the CLUB, son! h2O on the rocks is the shit!
bestfriend jackie; it's SENT! i'm not sure if you got it yet, but it's in the hands of the USPS. lolsss. let me know when you get it! =)

peace out kids!