Sunday, July 31, 2005

that's right people

hello my name is angelica and i am 18 years old.

i admit that i have a crush on the roco twins. haha ..

[the following picture was taken by TFC Godfather aka kuya Joey from PinoyExchange. don't worry i uploaded it to my own server. hehe.]

-- but nah they're too young for me .. kung high school ulit ako ngayon, i would totally be in love with them for sure. `;D either that or if they were 18 or 19 years old. hot damn .. =D that and i think they look extra-super-fantabulously cute with their qpids loveteams partners. i just wanna hug them and and frame them they are so cute! but anyways .. yeah so dominic and andrea were eliminated ! i was so sad. =( =( =( i had feelings that they were going to be eliminated before .. because they were always in the bottom .. but they always seemed to surprise me with the chemistry that continued to develop week after week .. so i had hope for them .. i was rooting for them like rooting for the underdog .. though janus&carla are like my surefire bet to take this all the way .. you gotta have a second fave and well -- dominic&andrea were it! lol this scene was my favorite .. when they had to sell the soup and andrea hugged him and he looks like 'what the hell is she doing' but you know deep down he liked that. lol. that and their scene from the acting drama loventure where my original favorite loveteam had to die [why! why! lol] was so cute. especially since i'm a smart nerd too who always likes has to study .. hahaha .. i wish someone would ask me out like that and be impressed by my vast knowledge of chemical formulas and etc etc! and look nerdy like me too. haha. anyways .. i wish them the best -- i'm sure good things are gonna come their way and anyways mr. qpido said that it's not the end and stuff like that. so yeah! you've got my support.! [thumbs up]

anywayss .. school is coming ! no no no ! haha. then again i've been on vacation for 2 and 1/2 months .. i think it's time to go back. ahhh the beauty of college they really know how to give you enough time to like um .. enjoy doing nothing so that when you have to go back, it's okay. lol. hopefully i'll still be able to write in my blog here and there .. i guess it's pretty cool to chronicle your life .. whether in blog or writing or whatever .. [or in my case: a handwritten journal, 3 xangas -- 2 of which are dead, and this fantastic site lol] because you can look back on your life and see how you've grown and stuff and relive some fun memories [or at least the ones don't want to erase from your mind. haha] which reminds me i haven't scrapbooked anything all summer .. so yeah. lol. i hope my school year doesn't suck. haha.

um what else can i say .. oh yeah! i had a weird ass dream last night. haha. maybe if i post it up here, someone can help me figure it out! don't you just love those dreams where it feels so real .. you're even like making subconscious decisions while you're seeing it .. but then you realize you're dreaming and you feel so weird? man i have a bunch of those over the summer. but school comes and i sleep i'm out like a light. lol. well, here goes!

++ it's wintertime and i'm going to a church.. apparently i have a singing concert that i have to participate in, and i have to attend the rehearsal before the concert. after the rehearsal, a mysterious guy, who has dark hair and kind of a buzz cut and looks like he's either italian or half-filipino [lol] calls and tells me that he'll meet me at the concert. This boy must be more than my friend or something, because what i subconciously felt while he was talking to me was some kind of romantic feeling. So, i take my car and drive from the church .. there's a shorter way home but i take the longer way by accident, and i see an asian girl walking down the sidewalk. she's volunteering at a graduation, and i ask her if she wants a ride. she declines, because we're already near where it is at. for some reason it's an 8th grade graduation and my friend from high school ricky is dressed in a black professor's gown with all of the cords and tassels preparing to hand out the diplomas. i see my mom at the graduation and she puts stuff in my car's trunk and i tell her i have to head home. i finally make it home only to have to go back to the concert. i feel like i'm running late, and i am scared that i have missed my cue at the concert. i arrive, and i realize that i didn't. the mysterious guy tells me he'll meet me at the concert, but he never shows. i get home, and then i have to go to my cousin mary's house [she lives across the street] for a party. my mystery guy is late to my house, and i am a little pissed. he gets mad, saying there is fighting going on at my block. i walk outside in the snow and sun to see some people fighting on my block. i am ignoring my mystery guy, and i make it inside mary's house. then i go up her stairs and i see nicole, and she is crying because she feels bad for me. i tell her that the mystery guy was a bastard anyways, and i try to comfort her. then i walk to mary's room, where she is looking around through pens and other writing utensils. she urges me and her friend mary ann to find something pink, and we find her a pink marker. Somewhere along the line me and mary go through a lot of pairs of socks and notice the difference between the blue toed socks and the pink toed socks. mary says thanks and then suddenly her mom asks about mangoes she bought. i tell ate mercy that the mangoes my mom bought were unripe and that my mom's trying to make them ripe. then i am in mary's dining room. i am talking with my friend christine and her mom. we are eating and her mom asks if Carlo Aquino is hot. i tell her the Carlo Aquino has always been hot -- he's like classic, kind of like Mark Consuelos. and then Christine's mom asks about Jon Santos.

and then i wake up. weird, huh?

well anyways that's the end of my day. peeeeeeeeeace!

shoutout time ! if you want a shoutout i want a message. haha.
CF -- hi CF! =)
Jackie -- yeah ! party!
Christine -- lol kids these days. haha hope you liked the adventure instead! and and if i ever lose my TFC i'm going to cry. lol. forreals though.