Sunday, March 22, 2009

someone to set my heart free

Dear Roman, (the rabbit)

I am so sorry that we had a rocky start to our relationship. But know that you are a wonderful bunny, and I've enjoyed the moments that we have had together. I wish we had more time together to build our relationship, and I wish my parents could appreciate you the way I learned how to. Thank you for letting me pet you and for your crazy bunny hops.. even how you hopped out of the pen and I kind of freaked out. I'm sorry. You deserved to run around our house. I am really going to miss you when you have to go back to the other foster home. Fuck, I can't even finish this fake letter to the rabbit because it makes me want to cry..

--

So I got really depressed because my mother is so anti-rabbit that she really "WAS NOT OKAY" with having him here for the past 4 days. She was horrible. She refused to look at it or even try to get to know it. At least my dad pointed and laughed at it. I don't know if I could ever forgive her for being so mean to him. I feel like I learned a lot about myself and about taking care of others when I had him. It was hard work but it was rewarding when he would let me pet him on the tack while he was chillin out watching TV.

I think it might take me a while to get over it ..