Thursday, February 05, 2009

you've officially been chopped and screwed

WHOOOAAA man, it's been 3 weeks into the semester and it's bananas! I feel like this semester is more about time management than actual brain-racking studying, but there's still shit that they teach us that I have no idea what is going on. It's cool though, I have off Fridays which I completely take advantage of and I sleep like all day. Jokes! Actually tomorrow I have another group project [again for the 120938th time] that I have to work on. What is with the group projects .. I feel like i'm in the 7th grade when Melissa, Jackie, and I worked together a lot and we used to make plays and all these other group projects. OMGGGG rainbow trout .. hahah

So as you can see that's my dream car over there. I swear I'm bordering on obsessed! I just think it is such a beautiful car. Not many cars I think are pretty but this one takes the mother something cake, son. Yesterday there was this guest lecturer who was telling us about a Pharmaceutical Analyst who got a yearly bonus of one million dollars! I am not even playing, yo! It was that serious. I was thinking about trying to go into that field just so I could buy my Audi R8 .. ehehehe

Anyways, things seem to be falling apart with my spring break plans [much to my dismay ARGH] and as much as I feel like I have a right to point fingers, I won't -- I"m just severely frustrated because I feel like a lot of the problems we're encountering could have been avoided had we planned this earlier like we were supposed to. I have a feeling I'm going to stay in New Jersey .. which I guess won't be so bad -- Christine and I plan to spend spring break in New York City tourista-style and get a room and watch a Broadway show. It actually seems like a really fun idea, even though it might be brick-ass cold when we do it. Oh well .. I love tourista-time in New York City .. yeppers. Still banking on Vegas or Miami .. maybe .. le sigh. I feel like such a lame-o college student who never went on spring break!

Well I hope everyone is having a good day today; <3 to my best-est for leaving a comment :)