Tuesday, May 27, 2008

and i just can't pull myself away

turn the lights off in this place

and she shines just like a star
and i swear i know her face
i just don't know who you are
turn the music up in here
i still hear her loud and clear
like she's right there loud and clear

for background information, please refer to the entry dated 2/16/08. lol

so i have done my share of facebook looking around, and this and that, and i was a little sad that i didn't get invited to the party of someone from parlin even though i don't even really know whose party it is .. but anyways --
i was looking at pictures of charles because he got invited to the party and i felt so old! well not because of charles but because the celebrant [after me and mary did some thinking] was one of the little elementary school OLV kids we used to know back in the day when the goal of hanging out was to hang out in parlin. not so much anymore, since i've been in college my circle has shifted to people who are going to push drugs rather than pop-and-lock and live in sayreville. [well, except for charles. charles is an exception! and homie! homie is another exception!] anyways, the celebrant used to always say to me back in the day when homie [also known as christine] would have parties and i would get invited or when i would see them in random get togethers. even at charles parties! i feel so awkward sometimes still even though charles and i have been going out for one year, 11 months, and 3 weeks and even though the past has been put behind me for quite some time now, it still makes me feel that uneasy feeling once in a while. i don't even know if she knows my name anymore, or who i am, or what i do, or anything. johan's little brother still remembers me most of the time, and when i met him, he was 7 or 8. he's so super big now, and he dances - way better than his brother i should say! [HAHA, =P but it's true!] i once said a long long time ago in the past that if i was 8 years younger and in jarryl's grade i would sooo have the biggest crush on him. i bet a bunch of girls do right now. hahaha. props to him for that. 

thinking about all this sweet sixteen stuff made me think about my own cotillion .. 5+ years ago now! wow that's serious. some it are just faded memories now [i think that's for the best, lol] and some things you can't forget. like the lizard lady! i didn't even know she was until after, i think it was because i was so busy being the celebrant. i miss my friend kristine because she moved to texas after being in my cotillion. we always planned that if i was going to have a cotillion, she would be in it! and i miss my friend marielle .. who moved to massachusetts after she graduated high school. le sigh .. but i still get to see her every now and then when she comes down to jersey. 

well i hope you like my entry because since it is summer i actually have time to think about things and write them in my blog. PEEEASE

push pills not buttons! JOKE JOKE JOKE :)