Sunday, May 11, 2008

allow me to get you right

UGH I HATE FINALS .. finals are the worst. i have been studying like a nutjob for the past week and i've only taken one and i have 3 to go. well, this isn't the first time i've had 3 finals in a row .. the last time i had 3 exams in the same week this semester i bombed them all. yikes .. well hopefully this won't be so bad. i do have whole days to cram in between .. a good sign, because who doesn't love cramming more than pharmacy students. [i do have my limits, you know, after all i don't pull all nighters.] after that it's home free, i hope, and my 4th year will be over. on another note, today was mother's day and i spent it making my mom go over drugs with me again. aren't i such a great daughter? lol. however it did backfire when my mom took it as an opportunity to march into my room during one of my breaks and subsequently proceed to force me to go over my drugs when i didn't want to. ang was not a happy camper at all. but i had to, for the sake of my mom, for the sake of me, and the sake of my grade. and what mother doesn't love quality time with her kid. forreal. but i was unhappy that i didn't get to make the cupcakes i was dying to make this weekend due to some unforseen circumstances which i shall not go over due to the apparent nature of the situation. [really it's not that serious but for the record let's cover our bases.]

today i realized that charles won't be here next semester to study with me at the library when/if i go into 5th year [p3] next year. it's a little sad but it's a new step in all of our lives .. and i think we've gradually eased into it this year since he had all his classes on the other campus all the way on the other side of town from the campus that i have my classes on. it's all good i guess. i'm just banking on making it to 5th year .. wow, how scary is that. 5 years in college and i'm still alive? damn.

anyways i should really be reviewing/sleeping etc etc instead of blogging but i haven't blogged anything this month and you know i'd like to have an entry for may or something. too bad blogging won't pay the bills like pharmacy does, and too bad no one really reads this after being on it for 3 years now. lol.

well i hope you all have a wonderful week today. i sure will after may 14 .. holler.

shouts to jopapa - who i have yet to send my mariokart friend id # to. after finals it is soooo on like honey dijon!!!