Sunday, March 23, 2008

easter bunny

after all those weeks of cleansing my soul by giving up facebook, 

finally easter is here and i went on it for the first time in 40 days and tried to sort through all of the garbage that cluttered my account.
now i remember why i gave it up in the first place,
i think i'm giving up facebook again for a long time.
since it's not lent anymore and i have the freedom to go on facebook whenever i want,
i feel like my life is a lot better without it. i feel like i have evolved [is that the word i want to use?] into a newer, better, more self enriched person.
social networking is overrated and i do get myself into a lot more mental and emotional trouble when i look at it.
after all, why should i care what people send me or tell me?
you know you could always just message me directly. lol.
so now, on this easter sunday, i am giving up facebook again. this time, it's not because of self sacrifice. it's for a bigger, more enriching purpose.
there will come a time when i will probably deactivate my account because i will be a grown up [for real] and i will need a clean slate for when i start applying for big people jobs.
but for now, as i continue to "prolong my youth" as sam calls it, 
i'll take this growing up thing one step at a time. and i guess, cutting the facebook stuff out of my life is a step in the right direction.
to be honest, logging into it felt really weird and out of character.
maybe i'm just being maarte [over-acting]
but it's the truth. anyways, i guess this is enough of my rambling.
i am going to look up how to make easter rabbit ears for when i be a silly ninang and be an easter bunny and give out eggs to the kids. lol

happy easter friends!