Friday, April 27, 2007

even if i did i don't know if i would quit but i doubt it

so i have been procrastinating yet again to finish up this pharmaecon paper that's due monday now, since dr. suh is so funny he gave us an extension for no good reason .. he's always such a happy guy. even when we're all not there. what a happy guy ..


it finally stopped raining again today and there's flooding again in the raritan river .. i think all this liquid precipitation is really going to my head, not to mention all of these stupid tests i have to take .. sigh sigh sigh


this time last week i was partying it up with my classmates; some of them really don't know how to hold down the liquor, lol, but it's okay, because i had a good time with my peeps. yay for halfway done party, and celebratory t-shirt that comes with it


today abbygail was across the street and we were playing again .. sometimes it's like my family takes away a significant amount of my time that would otherwise be wasted [though i would like to think i could use it to study, haha, who am i kidding]



this was last sunday when my mom gave her the "board" with some lady on it .. surprisingly she really liked it

when we were playing she took off glasses and posed with them for the camera .. yup, we're training the camera lovers early, lol, jk


and then she told me to pose and pretend i was snoring .. haha "ninang angie ninang angie" "... no you have to snore loud"

she's adorable. kuya dodong said she mana after her ninang .. lol .. hah




she kept laughing when she saw this picture in my phone .. because it's of me and my boyfriend .. haha


well i guess i'm gonna call it a night .. even though i basically slept all day and didn't do anything. maybe i'll just do the last couple of questions of this damn paper and then that's it .. bleh. what a bleh day .. eventually remind me to change up the layout here. yeah, i gotta add that to my to do list ..

<3 to my bestfriend jackie; the end.

good night and good luck